As the CEO of Freedom Personal Development, Eric Plantenberg shows people from all walks of life how to make a greater impact in all areas of their lives.
Eric has an uncanny ability to take things from concept to reality. He believes that when one person lives a life of Purpose, the entire world becomes a better place because of it.
His wife Michelle says the “craziest thing about Eric is that he really thinks he’s just living a normal life.”
Most people wouldn’t use the word “normal” to describe Eric’s life. In addition to inspiring people across the globe, here’s a snapshot of a few things he’s done in his free time:
– Started a school for homeless children in Egypt – while learning Arabic
– Completed the IronMan four times
– Volunteered at orphanages in India
– Climbed to the Summit of Mt. Everest from the North
– Chases tirelessly after his 2 year old daughter
Bank of the Cascades
Ghost Village Films
Heirloom Floral/Grey Dog Farm
InFocus Eye Care
Mountain View Acupuncture
Tech Soft 3D
The NW Collective
Cracker Jack Medical Response Specialist
Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate
Flip Flop Sounds
McDonald Group, Inc.
Metolius Partners LLC
Tim Underwood Productions
Ryan Shore / Larry Murphy Security